Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Stamp-a-Stacking

This week we held our 9th Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, which is a fun event where my fellow downline demonstrators and I collaborate to create a variety of Christmas cards that guests can stamp multiple times.  The focus is on something a little quicker that can be reproduced many times.

My stamp set of choice was Peaceful Pines, another one of those never-yet-used stamp sets. Let's call it a challenge to myself to create a project.

Starting with Freshly Made Sketches #264, I put together this layout.  The card uses some things old & some things current.  The brand-new thing is the Stitched Shapes framelits.

Stamps: Peaceful Pines, Christmas Pines (sentiment); Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP (retired), Gold Glimmer Paper; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Gold Cording Trim (retired), Snowflake Elements (retired), Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes framelits, Perfect Pines framelits, Big Shot.

And I'll also share with you the cards created by my fellow demonstrators.

It was a fun night, Ladies!  Thanks for joining in with me.

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love your card, Heidi. The colors & textures are great.