Friday, December 9, 2016

Cookie-Cutter Chocolates

Time to start whipping out the teacher & friend holiday gifts.  With my daughter's growing list of teachers, coaches, and friends, it needs to be quick, simple, and cute!  So we put together some little Ghiradelli chocolate packages.

I went with some Inuit/Eskimo kids too, in case some don't get handed out until after the Holidays (basically a 100% chance).  In my mind, this is a perfect representation of the winter image, which is my typical January crafting theme.  Rather than a holiday greeting, I went with a thankful greeting to express how grateful we are for all the friends and leaders in our lives!

While she had the day off, I had my daughter help me with the coloring.  She was very excited to be able to use the "big girl" (Copics) markers!

The strip of card stock is 2 x 6-3/4", punched on both ends.  After punching, I scored at 3-1/8 and 3-3/8".  The patterned paper is 1-1/2 x 5-1/4".

This morning I wake up to find Sparkle in the bowl of chocolate treats.  Um thanks, makes taking photos super helpful.

Both the Cookie-Cutter Christmas set and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch will be carrying over, but the 10% off bundle price will expire.  Make sure you grab yours by the end of the Holiday catalog period, which is January 3.

Stamps: Cookie-Cutter Christmas, Acorny Thank You; Paper: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Whisper White, Warmth & Cheer DSP, Presents & Pinecones DSP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics Markers; Accessories: 1/8" Striped Ribbon, Emerald Envy Taffeta Ribbon, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot.

1 comment:

Kim P said...

What an adorable project!! I may have to try this myself!